I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

I remain positive and hopeful

It is best to remain positive when triggers of ache befall me. I try. I really try.

Yesterday, was a tough day. I was overcome with the hurt again and this time,  I did not feel anything. I was numb. Never before have I felt this and it scares the living daylights out of me. I do not summon the sadness and heartache it comes in ebbs and highs.

I am not sure how much more time and what more do I need to say or think to get past this. There are no more tears to be shed. My body is exhausted from the mental and emotional circus I have been through. My tough days are getting tougher to overcome...

Yet, I remain positive and hopeful that up until the very end...our love wins.



No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue