I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I'm Baaack....

OMG! It took me a year to recover my password just to get back on here...To all your emails and "un-published" comments, my apologies..I promise I will make this worth your while. It will be a series of good reads from now on..yeah, yeah, I know, I keep promising that and then I get sidetracked and then be gone again for a few months :-)
All I can do is do betteror TRY to do better..right? Thank you all for your patience.
Okay let me see...farming.. and more farming took up most of my time in 2011..from April 'til early April 2012. There were people to save from flooding (damn! those people who cut trees in the mountains and then let the people lowlands suffer!). There was a strong earthquake that shook our archipelago; there were "nietas" to cuddle and help ease the pain of teething but all in all I learned a lot of things about me and everyone around me this past year..phew! Sometimes I get tired but I know I am given everything, that has happened to me because I can take it and because I have a role in improving the lives of those I love and to work on myself as well..tough times reflect my ability to cope and my resolve to know what is really important in life..and yes, like the song... all I need is love.
As I sit here, marvelling at this spectacular view of the mountains (sans the sound of the gardener's lawnmower!) and the fog covered mountains, listening to the birds singing and chirping away - I am blessed.

I have R in my life and I am very good with that. His love keeps me going and never giving up. The very anchor to this fleeting ship of mine. He does wonders for me..rough times means the chance to polish the relationship. I will never give up because life is best lived with love.. there are matters and issues that are being worked on but in my heart of hearts, or from the cockles of my heart, it is blasphemous almost for me not to tend to a love so great as ours. He is everything I am looking for and ironically, I was not even looking.

The first time I saw him I fell in love and he smiled, now I know why, it was because HE KNEW.

Each morning we wake up together, I am grateful for the chance to love him again.. more than I am grateful that I am given a day to live again.

I miss blogging..another day.
It is great to be baaaack!!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue