I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mastering HTC One S

"Mama's got a brand new toy!"

To say that I am enamored with my TMobile HTC One S..is so close to being accurate. What is there not to get all giddy and excited about this thin, sleek, fast and with all the widgets and doodads this doohickey comes with. Marvelous! I mean "phat fast!" and I love it.I carry just one phone now when I used to carry two. Imagine that.....

Iphone, begone!

I will have to figure out how to take a photo of this and post it here. You will love it. The first objective I really had when looking for a phone was a phone that did it all... simple request...and this baby, does everything EXCEPT wash the dishes!!

I can organize with it, take excellent photos for the Yelp (tm) reviews I do and the food I eat and the flowers I grow..everything! With excellent, no make that exceptional pictures! Love it. And I know that any woman wanting to get the next best thing to having a concierge follow you around all day,  HTC One S is the next best thing.

I am not a technocrat but I know a good gadget/friend/ memory/secretary that I can hold in the palm of my hand (with a nice red stylus' help) when I see one.

I can load free apps on it..FREE. I got Angry Birds (tm) for R..he plays it almost every night and he is getting very good at it, if I may say so myself. Constant correct practice does pay off. He enjoys it as well.

All the apps are for Android OS, so this is all new to me. And I love new things, who wouldn't, right? I am learning new good things everyday with this phone.

It has the ice cream sandwich operating system. I can move things around with a flick of the wrist, just right at my fingertips. Wow!

It synchronizes everything from my contacts, to Facebook (tm), Google (tm) Hotmail (tm) , I mean this baby is very, very good. I can even blog and load photos with this. Amazing!

I downloaded the ColorNotes App..and I can do lists for the day, for the week, monthly..and just like that - when I am done with it, I tap on the list name and it is gone. Did I say it was fast? I did. And it is.

I hardly endorse any product ever but this one, let me say that if you are looking or in the market for a new phone - look no more - HTC One S is the best there is in the market right now. Google knows what it is doing. And I am pleased with my purchase.

The PlayStore is an app that is a gift that keeps on giving.

The phone quality is very good, crisp and clear.
The screen on this - leave me speechless. It is so freakin' great.
I love to text and this is so much more fun to text with.
It has a Movie Editor App as well.. it takes 99 continous photo shots with just one held press. Whoa!
Wifi - OMG! It will take me a whole day to herald the wonders this piece of technology can do. When I am at home and have Wifi, I can make calls via wifi. No need to use my plan minutes. And when I am out of wifi coverage area my mobile network just kicks in ..how great is that?!

I have graduated from the Iphone (tm) it was very good, but by golly this is even better..much better..no comparison.

Okay, is the drool apparent? I think I am foaming in the mouth when I start talking about my HTC One S.

Consider it. I am sure you will not regret having one. Just remember to charge it nightly. Depending on your use of the unit it can drain the battery life in general but if you use it within reason, charging it at overnight will suffice for a one day or whole day use.

Ok enough said..I love it!
Thank you R. :-)




No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue