I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Bijoux...

It is Wednesday and I have been busy all morning. No, I am not talking about my cold, sneezing and blowing of nose and all that...but I am trying to get a store to be ready to open ASAP. In my two moments of lucidity, I am trying to label and mark merchandise. I also have to create a spreadsheet for my inventory. Try doing that after 2 doses of antihistamines. I dare you!
Well, this morning, a bowl of big red strawberries helped alot. My nice large mug of coffee really did perk me up. I hate having the cold. I cough - that is for sure and since I cough ALOT - I tend to loose my voice and then I am miserable. An opinionated women without a voice - I was just like _ SHOOT ME.
But after a couple more cocktail of medications and a tranquilizer that knocked this horse down, I slept very well, thank you very much and this morning felt like a nice makeup and jeans can take me to the laundry place to pick up my clothes. And a few cositas for sandwich along the way, huh?
Ok, so I get back to my place and made lunch and then started out on the spreadsheet. The wonders and magic a good lunch can give you. I finished and started tagging the rest of my merchandise and then measured them for my website purposes...I think if "M" can just take the pictures for the website, I can launch this business in less than a week. I am hoping that the first group of buyers are those ladies looking for presents for Buenos Aires (Argentina) Mother's Day gifts. I will be happy to help in your choices of gifts, I have a varied selections of earrings, bracelets and necklaces and pendants; but most of all the colorful and natural material bags are just exquisite, and since I only have one or two of each kind especially made for the store opening you can be sure, there is no one else in Argentina walking around with the same handbag as you do, that is promise.
I am in the bijoux business, I am going to be selling hand made purses and accessories made out of 85% natural materials, shells, wood, stones etc. In a week or so, I will post the actual website address for the bijoux store so you can visit me.
After a horrendous 5 weeks of struggle with the Argentinian customs, the items are finally at the store. The agony we had to go through to get to this point is worthy of a Broadway drama. It was just unbelievable - one day the story will be told but I do not want bad vibes before the store opens - I just want to think positive.
Visit me again next week and I am sure I will have the website going , up and running by then.
I am excited and the thought that one day you will get to visit me at my store - it can only be a good thing.
Ciao for now.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue