I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Ok...so I spoke too soon about those jackets...

Today was another one of those - "It is cloudy and gloomy, it looks like rain day".

In the morning, it was OK. The sun was out and then as it approached noontime, the heavy and dark clouds moved in and BAM! the rain starting pouring. And so, yet again, "M" and my idea of going to the Botanical Garden was cancelled. It was actually just a nice day to stay indoors ( I have been doing a lot of that lately!) and pounding on the keyboard.
The weather have been sucky lately, a little teaser of sunshine and WHAM, rain! ARGH!!!
Oh well, I have to drink more coffee I guess. Oh an maybe cook pasta and watch some DVDs, as I work on my website.
Oh yeah, I will be launching a website soon so not to jinx it I will hold off telling you what it is - seems like there have been hurdles upon hurdles put in our way in trying to get this venture off the ground - but I am patiently being patient.
OK, so regarding those jackets...maybe I spoke too soon, well you can put the heavy, real heavy ones away but a nice rain jacket will still come in handy during this sucky -oops - rainy days.
Ciao for now and sorry about the language there.
See you tomorrow.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue