I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sunday...

Sunday is a nice day to meet with family and share a meal, no? That is exactly what we are doing tonight. I hope the weather would be cooperative and not get me wet, since I love to wear heels for these kinds of occasions.
I like the place we are going to. It is on Santa Fe. Jewish food and for the last couple of times I have been there, I enjoyed a nice dinner there, oh no, I went there for lunch too one time - all good.
Well, I will write about it tomorrow. Especially what I had and who came all that jazz.
OK, see you all tomorrow.
Thanks for visiting.
Ciao for now.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue