I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Spring in Buenos Aires - it is here.

Today a Sunday, I experienced something I had never experienced before - my first Spring-like weather in Buenos Aires.
It is a pleasant change from the freezin' cold everyone has been experiencing lately. It is a very pleasant change, if I might say so myself. The little buds of green are appearing on the various trees that line my street, the birds are out more ( doing their spring procreating activities - yes - I do watch!) people have been wearing short sleeve tops. And another first for me, I actually said " IT IS HOT today".
I have nice flowers on my balcony, they seem to like the weather being on the warmer side. The Sun is more intense during the daytime and it stays out longer. I like the very thought of seeing more flowers sold and fruits will be abundant.
I would be able to wear more colorful outfits and not wear dark clothing as typical of me during winter and cold season. I have actually been contemplating on bucking the trend and start wearing spring clothing before everyone does. Should make plans on doing that tomorrow - ASAP!
My allergies are still here (WELCOME SPRING TIME!) and the antihistamine and antibiotics are really sedating me big time. If I feel anymore relaxed than I do this very second, I think I would be dead. But I am light headed and euphoric almost - I tend to sleep alot when I take my allergy medicine but it beats the constant sneezing and watery eyes and worst - runny nose.
Well, Spring is nice and I look forward to going out more this time of the year. Winter was too cold, Summer last year was too hot - so Spring should be nice.
Oh BTW my neighbors across the street also do have nice flowers, sporadic colors here and there, but I like it.
Sunday is turning out to be a very nice day.

Ciao for now - see you tomorrow.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue