I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Monday, September 24, 2007

What is abloom...

As I sit inside the house, nursing a bad case of allergy sinus, I look at my sunny balcony and AHHHH...what a very pretty sight.

I have a narrow balcony over looking one of the busy streets in Palermo area. I have the airconditioner unit (with fan) on one end of this narrow balcony and a couple of feet away from that is my balcony set with two chairs and a round table. behind it is a sink/ tub that accommodates an area to put brooms and a trash can in one corner.

But what is so pretty right now in my balcony are things "R" and I got to day from Escobar. I have some margaritas ( daisies) and lavenders and 2 liliums. I also have the winter flower that "R" gave me on Mother's Day ( May for the USA people) and then I have this blue flower - very nice and deep shade of blue, and then a pinkish with a matching lilac colored flowers. A larger pot of lavender plant anchors the series of plants to the right. All the first group of 8 plants mentioned are inside a rectangular shaped planter with dish ( terra cotta in color) and they are all so beautiful with just the amount of sunlight hitting them at 3:30pm. But most of all I have an aerial plant that puts a nice touch to the top portion of the balcony. Green leaves with shade of burgundy in the underside of the leaves and small bell like flowers sprinkled on top of the planter - just the right amount here and there.

What a lovely spring day. Tomorrow when I have a better handle on this allergy of mine, I promise to sit out there and read The Buenos Aires Herald with my cup of coffee.

I also have to work on my business of course. I think I will work on the tags and pricing as I enjoy the sun and beauty of what is serene and beautiful in this urban jungle.

Oh I so love it.
I wish I have someone here with me to enjoy such a lovely sight.
Well I hope "R" passes by tonight to look at my progress on the store at least, for he will have missed the sun in my balcony by then.

Ciao. I think I can even smell the lavender right now....

You can join me me again...in another day... perhaps.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue