I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Time to put those heavy jackets away...

Well, it is official for me at least. Springtime is here in Buenos Aires. I have taken the first step to make that official - I had stored all my "bufandas" and jackets away.

I am looking forward to wearing airy clothes and lighter colors and fabrics for spring. What the heck, I am looking forward to wearing my skirts this spring.

It rained today in Buenos Aires and it was a heavy rain - and I stayed indoors most of the morning and then after some housechores were completed I am thinking of venturing to the grocery and see what I can fix for dinner tonight.

I hope the weekends can be spent looking at the city and taking "M" around. He is a city dweller and likes some action rather than serenity of the country. That would be on our to-do list this weekend.

Ciao for now. Enjoy the spring like weather. It is nice.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue