I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ahhhmsterdam Sandwich ...

(sigh) Ahhhh...the very thought of this humungous or simply gigantic BLT sandwich makes me salivate! Imagine the best wheat bread ever baked with crispy, fresh and crunchy lettuce with very juicy red and thick slices of tomatoes (I am allergic to them - but ate this one! ha!) with out of this world mayo and the best tasting bacon perfectly cooked and make that a triple decker sandwich!
It drives me crazy just thinking about it and how delicious it was. I can still almost smell it if I concentrate hard enough to relive the glorious gourmand experience. Boy, things a girl would do for a sandwich as close to perfection as this, I cannot begin to tell you. I am counting the days..literally to get another bite of one of this. Cravings can be torment after you have tasted something like this - I mean - I do not eat tomatoes - EVER - period. But on a sandwich like this why change or take out anything. The fact that I am blogging about it -means it was memorable and I WILL have another one...soon. :-) I will share with someone special next time, I am sure it will taste even better - if that is at all possible.
Another day...another photo of food. I am a foodie after all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Even if I am from The Netherlands, the Bracamonte sandwich doesn't look familiar to me; but it certainly looks irresistible. Mind sharing where to get them in Amsterdam, so I give it a try next time I go to the city? Cheers, Manfred.

THE ULTIMATE DIVA said...

It is available in just about any coffee shop, the trick is to get at the sandwich stand early before everyone else does. This sandwich was the last one for that day! I love (heart) The Netherlands! Thanks for your comment. Take care.

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue