I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Rainy days are still here

Enough already! It has been raining here daily. I mean rain makes muddy road and muddy road is a mess.
We are looking at 2 typhoons coming in over the weekend, it's not like we are low on rainfall (sarcasm inserted here). Work has been slow due to bad roads. The morning drizzle brings heavy down pour by early afternoon until night time. We farmers can't do much with so much water. We wait and see - or as I call it - the cornerstone of farming.
Tomorrow, I hope to visit the farm and see growth progress of what I had planted. I am excited to see the sprouts of what I planted several weeks ago, I mean it should be growing well now because of the recent rain.
I pity the farmers who are still harvesting because they cannot move their products from the field because trucks have a hard time going in and out (loaded) of the fields.
Rain, rain go away come again another day....

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue