I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Monday, March 7, 2011

My latest fave

I know how it is about having favorites in terms of "blings" but lately I have been partial or biased towards these 2 necklaces (see photo). I love the floral bib, with all the hot colors that pop - baby pink, yellow, aqua, deep purple and mango orange. The hot and vivid petal hued bib and then the green marbled- stone collar are the bomb!
I wear it with whites (standing collar) and t-shirts (no printing) and so far everytime I use it I put my hair up and let the accessory speak for itself and so far, girls love it.
One day I will give it away, so others will enjoy the great feeling of getting such positive comments about it. Someday...but for now I use it not so often to not wear it out. Somebody would be lucky to get to own it someday.
Another day...hope today was fun.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue