I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, March 18, 2011

Would you like a beer with that?

It is the weekend once again. And for the end of the day drink to relax, a
nice tall foamy glass of beer or suds sounds very inviting just about now,
right? But what is your beer of choice?



Every chance I got when I was in Amsterdam, I had a bottle of this Heineken Oud Bruin dark beer (lick and smack lips here) seen in the picture here. This is a must-have when in Amsterdam. I think this dark beer has everything I am looking for, the suds itself when poured into a tall pilsen glass is very good. Well-bodied and just right - never having a hangover afterwards. You gotta try it to believe it! It is that good.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue