I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Random thoughts...

Over the weekend, with nothing decent on cable, I grabbed my scribble pad and wrote some random thoughts...let's see what I have..


a) Politics here defies any definition in any legal books. The Senator is a fugitive, Congressman is into illegal gambling , you get the idea.


b) The only diplomatic relations this country has with China so far is requesting, more like begging, for death sentences of 3 citizens found guilty of being drug mules to be commuted to life imprisonment.


c) There are more moviestar sex-tapes circulating in the internet than there are cable TV channels on TV.


d) Green- silvery eyeshadow is IN. Yuck!


e) Orange lipstick is fad. Just because it looks good on Lady Gaga does not mean, you can rock it! Geez!


f) Boys, Justin Beiber already had a haircut!


g) Speak softer please, I can hear you more if you don't scream!


h) Large almost-exposed breasts only look good on Pam Anderson, she had a sex video tape to prove that!


So far that is all I've got.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue