I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, March 4, 2011

Do you recognize this corner?



Actually, this is a photo of an intersection. Where in the world is this, you might ask? Enlarge the photo and maybe the landmarks around it will divulge its location. Good luck! Happy guessing! Have a great weekend everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, I know exactly where that is. I've seen Richard Gere crossing that street a couple of times. I've seen other people taking ice cream home. I hope Gladys is doing well.

THE ULTIMATE DIVA said...

Oh you are the sweetest! Thank you for not divulging the exact location, :-)

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue