I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let's talk java...






So where was I?...oh, yeah coffee or java, it is! These 3 items on your immediate left are.. sugar, creamer and Lungo forte coffee - must have when making your own morning cup of java in Amsterdam.
As a java lover, I have tasted coffee from various parts of the world, I have had them in South America, North America, in various points in Asia, even in Brussels but there is no perk-me upper like this one in Amsterdam.

The best part for me in having java is first the aroma that engulfs you (and your room) first thing in the morning as your cappucino maker brews the first cup in the morning. You can tell - I was up for my best coffee so far when I first brewed my very first up. It can be addictive, I tell you. So consider yourself warned! You know, when they say, you can never have enough of a good thing - they meant this coffee, I am sure of it. The sugar was sweet but not too sweet, and the "kreamer" was just right. You are left not wanting anything else - or add anything else. Now how sweet is that?!

The left photo is my cappucino maker that brewed the said cup of java.
Enjoy your java..but aim for one of this, someday. There is just nothing like it anywhere. You can take my word for it. In Amsterdam, they make everything just right. Here I share with you my finds, and hopefully one day you will get to sip, slurp and gulp such divine java. Give up your bad cups of coffee for the best! And so far, this is it! Ciao...another day..see y'all.


No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue