I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Profile Photo

Hi y'all!
Today, I decided to share a little more personal glimpse of myself by showing one of my favorite pairs of shoes..My Carlos Santana pair..my cobbler calls it "my tango shoes".
I love the tie-dying splash and whirl of bright colors and it being a hig-heel can only be a plus factor. I love the fit and the way I feel when it cups my feet. It is a perfect match. Oh, and comfort is also a factor but not that determining when it comes to my selection of shoes. I like good looking shoes in general, high heels preferably but I will bear the discomfort if it just looks good..I know that it is not wise to do so, but I do not walk that much when I am in heels. Makes sense right?
I hope you all like the new pair of shoes posted here. It shows my willingness to share a more personal side of me. Enjoy!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue