I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

The cheese is so - GOUDA!



It is GOUDA!
I am not sure if it is the norm or it was just a fluke but on my way back home taking the KLM flight from Schiphol airport, we were partaking on several meals and even more snacks. Loads of water were served and during the main meal the wine, beer and cocktails were for free and the bread buns were served hot/toasty warm.
I will post 2 pictures of the main meals I had in the future but today I am sharing with you a picture of the GOUDA cheese we were served for breakfast. If you look to the top left corner of this photo you can make out a fruit tray and to the right you can see the tub of butter (yum-my!) that was part of that so delish of a breakfast. I remember a cup of yogurt as well. I am not a fan of plain yogurt but I vividly remember the rest of the passengers cleaning out their yougurt dishes to the last drop. I was really into the cheeses. Cheesy...

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue