I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, August 17, 2007

Adjustment period

It will be a week tomorrow that I arrived in Ezeiza to start my stay for 4 months. I am to see if like in BsAs will agree with me. I am optimistic it will, I have this very small minor detail called " I do not speak spanish" problem. Not a problem really, I know some words and simple phrases but that is it.

This is like being in SURVIVORS or AMAZING RACE. I need to get to the end of the game and will have to wing it as I go along. I think I am in for a great adventure.

I want to have fun also in the process, the weather right now does not help though. It is cold.

I hope to do some fun stuff over the weekend.

You too have fun, OK?

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue