I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Delete and backspace...

This morning I woke up and was itching to write on this post about the inefficiencies of some branches of the government and why they are making our lives more difficult and complicated - unnecessarily. But after I said that first line - I thought again and I said - NO! I will not give them the satisfaction of taking more space of MY BLOG than they deserve so I will speak about something else instead. But I got it off my chest - thanks for listening.

Today, another day in my life in Buenos Aires will promise to be a divalicious ( my word - please do not copy!!) day. I made coffee and I made myselg an omelette with longaniza ( BsAs brand). I diced them and then with a nice organic egg proceeded to make myself the omelette. I have this nice 6 inch omelette pan - works wonders! And then as it was cooking under very slow fire, I wanted a media luna, so I placed the stove top toaster over the flame and toasted one media luna, all the while my coffee was percolating. After I served the entire array of food on my plate I thought it would go well with a nice glass of water with a slice of lemon - D'LISH ( as in de-licious! - again please do not copy this as if your own!!)

I was working on assembling an array of samples for my "R" to pick up - work and business related so maybe I should bid you all adieu for now and then fix myself some lunch. It has to be something light for "R" will be here later in the day and we plan to have dinner together (nudge-nudge, wink wink), really just dinner - yeah right!

Later folks. Be good. HA HA HA! Maybe I should delete and backspace the last line - nah!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue