I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Ear infection

Last night, I had a slight temperature, a very sore throat ( hard to swallow any freakin' thing!) and my ear was aching (my left one).
So I took some cold medication and I conked out for 4 hours, straight.
As I got up I needed to drink ( took sips really) to wet my whistle. And then I slipped back into the warm bed and dozed off once more, until past 9:30 the next morning.
At this time, my ear still hurts, my body aches a little bit (but it hurts all over) but the throat is getting better fast. I am not sure what I have in my ear but it is throbbing like crazy and I am sure I did something to it to make it this way, but I can't remember - I am devoid of memory especially when it comes to what I might have done or taken to cause a "malfunction" in my delicate body.
I take a couple to TYLENOL gelcaps every 4 hours and that seems to relieve the pain in my ear. I can even hear my heart beat thru there, if that is at all possible. So, today I am not my usual perky and lively self but I try to be as much as I can since "R" and "T" were with me today - bless their kind souls to keep me company.
Well maybe another night of good sleep will make me feel better tomorrow. I always love the thought of looking forward to tomorrow even if I am not 100%.
It is Saturday and the honking in front of my street is normal, so it seems that everything is as usual except me. Well, we will see about that tomorrow.
Ciao for now. Have a nice night.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue