I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Sunday, August 26, 2007

It finally stopped raining....

I woke up to the sound of dripping water unto the metal case of the airconditioner of my bedroom, by my bedroom window. Tok,tok, tok..it is raining, I thought. Went back to sleep after that thought, only to wake up an hour later and it was raining "cats and dogs", heavy down pour. The Buenos Aires weather has been extremely cold lately that rain like this makes if even freezing cold. Bone chilling cold!
Well "R" and I had to head to Temperley and get a light fixture from a ironsmith guy. He does polished work and very nice. He and his wife are always nice to us, service and product.
So we drove, "R" drove really. But one thing I can say is...people around the world do not know how to drive in the rain. Speeders galore, slow cars are even slower today because their windows are all fogged up, and no lights - CHRIST - no lights - how freakin' dangerous is that.
But "R" drove carefully, fast but carefully. I got wet in the rain for we headed to the country house after the pick of the light fixture. It was a long day, and now I am here looking out the window and the rain had stopped. I am making beef stew, seemed like a nice thing to prepare for dinner in a cold night like this.
Tomorrow I believe we are having another drive out in the country. Some more work needs to be done to the house - interior mostly.
Oh and yes we are looking for more lights - that would be exciting.
Stay warm and bundled up for the night, for it looks like it will still be cold. And my ear infection still hurts.
Ciao for now.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue