I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Sunday, August 12, 2007

... in Buenos Aires

I am officially on my first day in Buenos Aires (BsAs). I arrived yesterday after a surprisingly pleasant voyage via Delta 101. The passengers were all great ( I was fortunate to sit next to a gay guy - smelled very good, good manners, polite, ate nicely - and did not wear polyester, well groomed - and the crew were excellent.

That being said my trip started on a very high note. I arrived in a very cold Buenos Aires but the reception of my "R" and his ever so you-cannot-help but love brother "T" was warm. I am staying in Las Canitas. I love this place. In BsAs, this is the place to be, and be seen.

I remember unpacking and cleaning the condo; I remember taking a shower, having a nice Mundo Spaghetti's ravioli's verduras con varios quesos and then I remember taking a nice hot shower and then when my head hit the pillow I was out until 9:45am Sunday.

The trip was great, and most importantly I looked great when my "R" saw me, I am sporting a very short (in the back) but long in the front coiff. He likes my hair short and I like it long - thus this compromise haircut.

I will start blogging about my daily life in BsAs, and I am sure I will offend others - but honestly my dear, I don't give a ...you know the rest....

So tomorrow, log in and see what is up ahead....Ciao for now.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue