I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

..and when it rains, it pours!

I think after last Saturday's post, I was in for a very wet weekend.
It is Tuesday and it is raining. Loud rashing thunder and sky flashing bright lightnings this morning! Scary, really.
It was just soaking day today in Buenos Aires. And here I thought, well Sunday without the sun can happen but continous whole day of raining was quite something. It kept me indoors and finally finished boxing 2 more of my packing boxes, and now we are down to 8 boxes. I am getting there.
Maybe 2 more trips from where "these stuff" are coming from will finish the job. The rain made me finish my packing, so in the silver lining of it all, it was a productive day for packing. Aside from that - not much!!
Okay, I am going to go get myself a kick a** coffee coz I have a ginormous (giantic and enormous) headache and I think it need a good caffeine fix!
See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue