I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Drizzle does not make rain!

It was gloomy today, but the sunshine to this story is that I got boots today...yipee! Lovely and comfy ones. I got them at this...no I cannot tell you..coz then I have to kill ya!! HAHAHAHA..really!
Boots and lots of other stuff - leather and loved them all.
Then in the afternoon it started - what was looming in the gray skies today - drizzle. The one thing that is nice about a drizzle is that - you think you do not need an umbrella. It is just a slight showering so to speak but cumulatively if you are out in the drizzle long enough you will get soaking wet, just like or as if you walked out in the rain. Did some errands in the late afternoon but no fish today - the fish monger was out fishing, I guess, jk (just kidding!).
Most of what I had on my list I was able to get even a couple of the 2 wines that I have been eyeing to buy but cannot seem to find in Buenos Aires.
RE: packing - I am dragging my feet. Not! I just had to get some more to-be boxed items. And more trips to follow.
Weekend is here and I am looking forward to the next 2 weeks more in Argentina. I have to get past these changes and they are extra ordinary changes, and I am dealing with it, with a smile.
Have a very good weekend everyone!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue