I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Monday, July 27, 2009

I have learned that...

  • History also starts Now.
  • I need to be careful what I wish for - there is that equalizer called Murphy's law.
  • Think and re-think before your open your mouth.
  • No matter how old I get, any news about children dying still pains my heart.
  • It is okay to dream even if in reality it will never happen. It just feels good to dream it anyway.
  • I am grateful for all the moments a friend can spend with me. For I can never guarantee a tomorrow, only today.
  • It keeps me warm knowing that I have had the best of times with you.
  • I smile the biggest when I am the saddest.
  • I never regretted anything that I had done. If any my regrets are for the things I did not get to do.
  • I need to travel to get outside my life's bubble.
  • I like to keep things very REAL, no pretenses and no lies.
  • Fridays and 22nds got to be emotionally manageable in time.
  • I am no longer in pain when I can think of something or someone and I shed no tears.
  • I will always my Mama Edna. I still cry when I think about her.
  • My weakness and source of strength are one and the same.
  • Prayers are always answered. I just have to be listening even when the answer is NO.
  • To let someone in your heart also means you have to be your kindest when they want out.
  • Humility is an essential trait to fight anger, resentment and bitterness.
  • It is best to be thankful for your blessings than just counting them.
  • Never hug someone unless your heart means it.
  • Bidding someone goodbye is giving them the space to grow.
  • Change is good, not easy, but it is good.
Singing and humming is an outlet for me so I do not curse (say bad words). So next time you hear me sing or hum, it might not be that tune you recognize because it is so peppered with f%#@&*^ bad words.....(I always wanted to do that) :-)

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue