I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Catching cold..

Okay so I am in Argetina and I have been sneezing and my nose is dripping and watery eyes with body aches - Swine flu you are thinking right? NOT!!
After all these cold weather, I have been lucky to deflect the symptoms of a cold until last night. I slept with a very flimpsy blanket, for I was lazy to unfurl my goosedown blanket, and with shivers and shaking going on the last night - I paid the piper - I have a cold! Rats!!
I took some good old USA meds and popped a couple of anti-allergy medicine and I am feeling just about great right now. I feel sleepy yet wanted to post this before I go to sleep and my ever reliable 10% alcohol night medicine should cure me by the morning. Usually I would ask for a double shot of whisky or bourbon for a cold like this ( I call it my ABORT the cold cure!) but since I have none my 10% should do it.
I will zonk out tonight and would not hear anything unless the ground opens up and swallows me whole. Good night zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue