I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Update..

Packing update:
Today I added some more of my stuff into the 6th box. I have almost nothing left to pack, just the ones that I will be wearing and using for the next immediate weeks, but that is about it. This packing went so fast and so well that I think I will have to find something else to do to fill the time that I have left before I actually leave Buenos Aires.
All the clothes, shoes, books, make-up and others are 85% packed. It took just a few dedicated days to get me almost done.
  • I am still looking for leather products (belt, boots, wallet..)
  • I am still enjoying my very nice and comfortable bed (in Buenos Aires but this was MADE in the USA).
  • Sound Sleep is sort of hard to achieve here in the city with a very noisy upstairs neighbor.

It was a nice day today. Warm and sunny, after a day and half of rain. It was great. I went for a drive and had a lovely time. I am looking forward to going to bed early tonight. Tomorrow will be another day....

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue