I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Friday, July 24, 2009

Three days later...this is a Friday.

I am okay with Fridays now. I have passed ALL that. There is a new shining and promising horizon before me. I will focus on that.
Nothing will keep me down or make me feel defeated. I will make myself happy and no matter what tries to stand between me and what I would want to do, I will just find other source of happiness that will make me not sweat it. Little things are not worth the aggravation and the thinking that YOUR WAY is what needs to be done, life - my life at least has changed leaps and bounds on that - and I am happy to say, I am exactly on the path that I want to be. I am happy today, this particular Friday. Today I have found that nothing can keep this baby down. I have really evolved into a much better ME, and I like what I see of who I am.
I will not argue with anyone, not worth it, sooo not worth it. Let it slide, things will happen in their own due time and if they don't - well...
I have also discovered lately that making plans and being unflexible about it is a big stress factor in life, and this girl is not ever going that road again.
I have better skin now (we all know how important that is!) and I am sure it is all due to the decreased level of I-must-have-it-my-way attitude. Now I just smile and consider it a lesson about ME learned. Life is too short to worry about how many points I am ahead of the next person. Just not so worth it, really.
Three days later from my last post and here I am again, on a Friday - and I'm fine, so fine. Things are looking up!!
Relaxing is either over rated or under rated - but one thing is for sure - people just need to learn how to CHILL!!
Have a great weekend ya all! It has been a lot of learning this week, and so far, so good.
Ciao.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue