I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Saturday, June 6, 2009

And I quote "All's well that ends well"....

Today was the day. The much long anticipated "talk" happened today. And..."All's well that ends well". No happy ending in this relationship as of today .. so the story continues.
I would like to end this chapter of my life like you would a book, I would insert a bookmark just right here and will comeback to it at a later time.
But in time, I would be able to put them into words and I will put them down here, just not today.
Though it was cold today, lots of wind but the sun was warm to the skin and the sunset was beautiful. It held a significant symbolism to me as I looked at it's grandeur and splendor against the orange sky going down the horizon. I know it has gone down to give darkness to the sky but the moon is bright and the sun as still its source of light and a promise that tomorrow everything will be bright again.
But sadly tomorrow, I am officially single as in not in a relationship anymore.
All's well that ends well.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue