I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

What happened to Monday?

Here I am contemplating what happened to Monday? I forgot to post? omg!
Well, Tuesday's post will make up for a tardy Monday blog :-).
I slept well last night, thank you for asking. Still eating light before bedtime and I am sure that helps a great deal to get quality zzzzzz's.
Oh yeah, I remembered what I did Monday... I was looking for some of my stuff that I had left here in Buenos Aires, jeans, other pants, blouses, makeup supplies, hair treatments, lotions, tweeezers and tissues. I found all of them and other things I was not looking for at this particular time really - okay I forgot I even had them! But a nice surprise nevertheless.
I also went to the grocery yesterday. Things are not the same anymore at my COTO, it was disappointing for each time every year I go there it turns out more to be more of a kiosko than a grocery store. The selections are getting so limited at skyrocketing prices.
I decided to abstain from ice cream (helado) at this time. The cold weather is really helping me stay away from this stuff. And my hips are thanking me for that. I also cooked ravioli (fresh) with veggie stuffing. I made my own light alfredo sauce (pseudo white sauce using Por Salut) sprinkled with some fresh red basil. Very delish for very low price and low calorie/fat.
I was busy posting a line or two about the bijou online yesterday. There is an up and coming Liquidacion Sale at the store and I need to sell all the inventory.
I also took a moment or two to go for a walk, it was freezin' cold but was a good one.
I did not forget about Monday afterall, just forgot to post it here. Ooops..
Tuesday (today) is cold 9-ish degrees but a nice day to spend a few minutes with R. Thanks.
Oh, now I remember I still have some stuff to dig up in here. I am not sure if I left them in here or maybe somewhere else.
I am also trying to reconnect with some of my friends here for sure they have all gone back to the US for the summer.
See ya tomorrow?

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue