I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Monday, June 29, 2009

I have learned...

  • Money does not buy class
  • Lust should never be mistaken for love.
  • Once a cheater always a cheater.
  • I have never met anyone who can define "good taste" to my satisfaction.
  • Respect and trust, are two other words that are now subjectively defined by people I know and they are not subjective qualities at all.
  • That it is okay to have a change of heart and not tell anyone about it.
  • That I have to not judge myself so harshly.
  • That I am a wild spirit.
  • That I will live my life being happy and not worry about wanting to be happy.
  • I am the change that can make ME, myself.
  • That even good things really do come to an end.
  • That I can like something or someone and accept that they do not have to like me back. It is okay, I won't worry about it.
  • That there is nothing purer and more sincere than a small child's big smile and big laugh.

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue