I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Saturday, June 27, 2009

"At the end of the day....."

Wow, I blinked for one itsy-bitsy second and before I know it the weekend is here. Phew, time really flies fast.
I am starting a new series (besides from "I have learned...") that I am going to call "At the end of the day..." to go over things that are important and those that are not. I hope you will enjoy reading them and taking a "Hmm..that makes sense" moment - and I have fun creating this .
At the end of the day...
  • it is what you did not get to do that you end up regretting, never giving your day's accomplishments the due it deserves.
  • we cannot control how we feel at times, but we have 100% control about what we do and say about it.
  • there is no getting up on the wrong side of the bed. We make our day even before we get out of bed and out the sheets.
  • it is love and not time that will heal all wounds.
  • sometimes walking away is the best thing you can do.
  • I like counting the number of people I made to smile that day.
  • complimenting someone is the best thing you can give anyone for free.
  • I like remembering the lyrics to an old song.
  • there is always a lesson to be learned.

I like the fact that lately I have been forgeting about Fridays. They just pass me by without me being melancholy about it. Change is known to happen mostly when no one is watching. I like that. I can live with it. I think I am ready to turn a new page.

After all isn't that what the end of the day means - being ready for tomorrow?

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue