I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

To Do list

Well, I am in the city for a couple of days, and I got to thinking about what I need to gather together and maybe handcarry with me when I go back to where I came from. :-)
For one thing, I forgot to bring one or 2 suitcases, but nevertheless, I can make a mental note (but I will write it down for good measure) of what I want to carry with me. Just if so I failed to mentioned that I will also TRY to ship via carrier the heavier stuff (e.g. clothes).
So, I was thinking I will stick with the lighter items and think how much more I can take with me compared to blouses and pants, let's say. Make-up, I have to wrap so they do not break since most of my cosmetics usually come with some sort of mirror in the compact or something. And then the items themselves are very delicate, they will shatter and pulverize easily.
Second, I will have to sort out what shoes I can live without for a few months (while cargo is in transit) and shoes that I must have because I so lurve (love) them at this very moment. Hmm...
Then there are the blouses that will come in very handy since it is summer where I am headed. I am thinking just a couple or two of the nice tops I have. And yes, I will need to take my white pants with me - it is almost my signature summer look - white outfit with very pop in color heels and a statement jewelry. Loving the thought already. ..
Oh and by the way, sunglasses...hmm..oh and there are a couple of electronics I will need right away...
Oh well, all this thinking is making me dizzy. I will need to make myself a nice strong cup of coffee...oh I will need to bring my coffee maker, my large mugs....oh well...I will think about this again tomorrow....

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue