I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tidbits about me...

  • my favorite blush is by Rimmel "Pink Rose"
  • The best Led Zeppelin song (and I know the lyrics to) is Black Dog
  • I love Robert Downey Jr. because he is not only an accomplished and versatile actor but the guy can belt out a tune or two.
  • If Bonnie Raitt is country, then I love country music.
  • Vodka, tequila and scotch in that order (vodka comes first because I love my mar and apple -tinis)
  • very red nail polish, everytime
  • hand lotion fanatic
  • I wear reading glasses
  • I am facinated with hair appliances
  • I love to shop, to buy and wear high-heeled shoes
  • I love that smell little babies have - fresh and clean.
  • I prefer Lorelie to be with Luke than Christopher!
  • I used to like CSI when Grissam was still there.
  • Bring Eli back!!
  • I feel the sexiest when I am wearing black undergarments.
  • I love to have a nice glass of fresh cold milk in the morning.

Thanks!

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue