I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Monday, June 8, 2009

Monday Blues

A gloomy and cold Monday always gives me the blues.
Today I thought about what songwriter and singer Jimmy Buffett said that ...If it (relationship) does not work out there will never be any doubt that the pleasure was worth all the pain.
Then I also remembered another line from another author, that goes:
When a love comes to an end the weakling cry, efficient ones instantly find another and the wise already have one in reserve.
R, distance of place and passage of time will recede our love and friendship, especially our love because I think it is at the end of its life. But for friendship's sake, please keep in touch.
Let me ask you this, where is the good in goodbye? Do you know?
And the worst part about our final goodbye is that in our case we do not know when we will ever say hello again. But before I forget, I would like to say that when we part I will part with loving words only so you can think about me fondly in my absence in your life.
I try not to be sad. I feel melancholic though and I know it is still sadness that has come to see light.
The longest winter ever.....

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue