I am..

My photo
Whenever there is a beginning, there is an end. It is not what came before or how things ended but what happened in between that makes life exciting - do not change the heartaches for they are colors in your own painting called My Life. Let them be vivid and bright!

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beauty in simplicity.

Every morning for the last month or so the moment I am aware that I am fully awake I tell myself, that today I am alive, have a purpose and will not waste today. And so far each daily affirmation of starting it positive have been very healthy and helpful for me. I know it is a very simple thing you might say, to make such a big difference in one's life, but to me I am all about simplifying my life. Complication never brought me the joy that simple stuff is bringing me now. Now I get it.
I smile when I see a blade of grass catch a sunray, it gives it length and makes it greener. I appreciate things now that before I barely even noticed. Simplicity is beauty. And there is beauty in simple things.
I work towards having my thoughts, my words and my action be just that... simple and harmony will follow. I believe harmony is also spelled P-E-A-C-E; and who doesn't want that?

No comments:

What am I doing right now?

making a list of topics to post this week

Future Topic for Another Day

  • 2021 The Great Resignation
  • Grief defined
  • What makes a family?
  • Toxic work environment

Book List

VOGUE 120th special anniversary issue